The Most Difficult Of All Dinner Guests - And How To Accommodate Them (Via The Kitchn)
5 Meals to Feed Nearly Anyone
• 1 Mushroom Risotto with Caramelized Onions - Vegan, gluten-free, full of flavor.
• 2 Braised Coconut Spinach and Chickpeas with Lemon - A deeply delicious stew, vibrant and colorful
• 3 Soba Noodle Salad with Bok Choy - Make sure to use gluten-free soba noodles in this fresh soba dish.
• 4 Very Simple Dal Palak - Garnish with cilantro and serve with brown rice for a rich, warming meal.
• 5 Curried Coconut Carrot Soup - An amazingly delicious soup, filling from the coconut milk.
Throw together a good green salad and some brown rice as a side dish, and then on to dessert…
5 Desserts Nearly Anyone Can Love
• 1 Vegan/Gluten-Free Chocolate Cupcakes with Coconut Icing - It’s hard to make baked good that’s both vegan and gluten-free, but this one will please anyone.
• 2 Coconut Tapioca Pudding with Smoked Sesame Seeds - Sweet and creamy pudding.
• 3 Spring Dessert Recipe: Strawberry and Honey Sorbet - Pretty and bright. Also try these sweet wine slushies!
• 4 One-Ingredient Banana Ice Cream - The one and only banana ice cream! Dress it up with some melted chocolate.
• 5 Thai Mango with Coconut Sticky Rice - A delicious sweet dish of creamy coconut rice and sliced mango.